Video: Author Jenny Blake On Getting Unstuck
Jenny Blake is a machine. She’s the author of the amazing book Life After College, she’s a coach, a speaker, a yoga instructor, her blog is a must read and…she’s basically the true definition of a solopreneur.
Better than all of the above, Jenny is just an all around good person and one of my favorite people. The fact that she left a lucrative career at Google to branch out on her own blows me away.
With all of the above written, it was a pleasure to sit down with her recently in NYC to discuss a whole bunch of goodness including:
- How to identify your passion (Hint: Take the pressure off)
- How to get unstuck (Hint: Identify your “essential self” and take the “shackles off”)
- The upside of envy: the benefit of comparing ourselves to others.
- How to take action (Hint: Little, micro steps)
- How she got the courage to leave Google
Awesome Stuff Mentioned During Interview
Code for sign-up at end of e-mails
Antonio Neves is a coach, speaker and award-winning business journalist. He is the founder of THINQACTION where he works with young entrepreneurs to produce exceptional results in their careers. Follow Antonio